Looking for an Alabama Gulf Coast RV Park?
Comfort, relaxation & enjoyment at an Alabama Coast RV campground
If you’ve never been to Alabama, you’re missing one of the most picturesque areas of the country. Anchors Aweigh RV Resort is a premier RV Park and Campground only 7 miles from the Gulf of Mexico in Foley, Baldwin County and offers the finest camping near the Alabama Gulf Coast!
Easy Access to the Alabama Gulf Coast and More
OWA—2.5 Miles from the Resort -Twenty-one dazzling amusement park rides will have everyone entertained for hours. Play it safe on Leap Frog or see how loud you scream on the Rollin’ Thunder!
With attractions for guests of all ages, you’re sure to find a new way to enjoy yourself with every visit. Visit their WEBsite, visitowa.com
The Park at OWA also offers a nice variety in the way of food and beverage, the Shops at OWA will begin to open in September 2017 to offer a different level of shopping and dining. Alabama Gulf Coast Enjoy a world of exciting activities, attractions and recreation just minutes away!
- White Sand Beaches – Have a great time beach combing, swimming, surf fishing, birdwatching or just relaxing!
- Unique Souvenir Shops
- Mini Golf, Go-Karts, Arcades, and More..
Located in Foley, Alabama- It’s just moments to specialty & antique shopping, nature excursions, golfing, OWA Amusement Park(website visitowa.com) and much more, including:
Resort Quality Facilities
- 112 Large Concrete sites with paved interior roads
- Swimming Pool & Hot Tub So you can enjoy a swim or just soak your stress away!
- Recreation & Activities Land lubbers have plenty to enjoy, too!
- Comfort, Convenience & Safety!
[ Click Here for More Features at Anchors Aweigh RV Resort ]